Trying to decide on the perfect wedding venue in Minneapolis? We’ve come up with some great tips to find the perfect venues that fit your budget, your style and the time of year. If you’re like most brides you want something different, something unique and something memorable for your special day.
Some of the best venue options include:
- The Woods Chapel in Orono an outdoor chapel set among gorgeous trees, beautiful landscaping and a lovingly romantic pond view. Amphitheater style seating will accommodate the smallest or largest of crowds.
- Wayzata Country Club in Wayzata offers a beautiful setting withing an exclusive member owned country club. The Tudor style clubhouse landscape includes large Oaks, sprawling flower gardens and a warm and inviting feel from every aspect.
- Al & Alma’s Charter Cruises on Minnetonka offers the ability to get married overlooking the sunset while cruising the open waters of Lake Minnetonka.
- Aster Cafe in Minneapolis was named as the best place to go on a first date by City Pages so it only seems fit to have a wedding there as well! Aster is a smaller wedding venue located in the historic warehouse area along the Mississippi River.
- Nicolette Island Pavelion is an award-winning premier historic venue in Mpls. The Pavelion hosts unique events year-round and can accommodate many budget and guests.
Tips: When selecting the venue for your wedding make sure to keep the following items in mind:
- Parking – how many guests will you be inviting and is there enough parking with an easy way to get in and out.
- Cost – venues can rage from hundreds to thousands so make sure to check costs before proceeding to far.
- The time of year and weather – be especially mindful of this for venue that are outdoors but may not offer cover for rain etc. If an outdoor wedding is what you’re looking for make sure to ask the venue if they have or offer tents, gazebos or any other form of shelter in case the weather changes.
- Decor – don’t forget to keep your decorating ideas, flower designs and other aspects of your wedding in mind and make sure its fitting to your choice of location.
Bloomberry Floral has been creating one of a kind weddings for years and has the experience that can help you not only create the best wedding flowers in Minneapolis but also help you select a venue that will work best for you. If you’d like more tips on choosing the right wedding venues in Minneapolis contact our design team today!